2019-2020 School Year Openings
LAKEWOOD PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Lakewood Public Schools, located in Lakewood, New Jersey, seeks an individual with strong business skills to provide managerial oversight of a Public School District with approximately 6,000 students. Salary for the successful candidate will be negotiated and determined based upon proven experience and qualifications. Interested candidates may send their letter of interest and resume to Laura A. Winters, Superintendent, at LWintersjobs@Lakewoodpiners.org
January 31, 2020
Specialization in Developmentally Appropriate Practice (Early Childhood)
8+ Years’ Experience
- Case Manage
- Assist in developing behavioral intervention strategies
- Work with problems in a child’s living situation that affect the child’s adjustment in school.
- Provide Crisis Intervention.
- Developing strategies to increase academic success.
- Helping develop appropriate social interaction skills.
- Assisting with conflict resolution and anger management.
- Assessing students with mental health concerns.
- Help the district/school receive adequate support from social and mental health agencies.
- Assisting parents to access programs available to students with special needs.
- Developing staff in-service training programs
- Assisting teachers with behavior management.
- Providing direct support to staff.
Coordinator of Title I, II, III, IV, and Nonpublic Nursing and Nonpublic Textbooks
The Lakewood School Districts seeks a Grants Coordinator who has working knowledge of Title 1 Federal Grants and NJ State Nonpublic Textbook and Nursing Grants. The candidate should have excellent communication, computer and organization skills. A degree in Accounting/Finance is needed.
Supervisor of Title I, II, III, IV, and Nonpublic Nursing and Nonpublic Textbooks
The Lakewood School District seeks a Supervisor who has working knowledge of Title 1 Federal Grants and NJ State Nonpublic Textbook and Nursing Grants. The candidate should have excellent communication, computer and organizational skills. A NJDOE Supervisor certificate is needed.
Learning Consultant (LDTC)
Media Specialist (MS)
Science/Social Studies - Bilingual (Dual certified) (MS)
Social Studies Teacher (HS)
Spanish Teacher (HS)
Special Education teacher with experience in ABA (Elem)
Teacher of the Deaf
Home Instruction: Special Education Teacher with experience working with nonverbal autistic students using PECS and/or augmentative communication devices
Proper NJ Certification(s) required. E.O.E
Please address all cover letters to:
Laura A. Winters, Superintendent
Send resumes and copies of certifications to:
Laura A. Winters
No Later Than January 16, 2020