- Core Discipline Academic Areas; Math, Science English, Social Studies and Physical Education
- 21st Century Learning Elective; Video Production /Photography /Graphic Art
- Partnership with the School Based Youth Services Program: (SBYSP) to provide a variety of intervention and supportive services to students at the Twilight Achievement Academy. (Group Counseling / One on one support MANDATORY)
Program- Staff as Mentors to improve
achievement and retention rates, improve sociological and emotional support,
enhance skills and personal growth, and college/career readiness
- A Personal
Education Plan (PEP) developed for each
student, by the Twilight Achievement Academy Staff in consultation with
administration to address the presenting academic and/or behavioral problem(s)
OHI: Collaboration with Ocean County Health Initiatives to
empower students with the tools they need to maintain optimum physical and
- Merit /Demerit System method of monitoring the behavior and citizenship of students while providing valuable lessons in responsibility, accountability and social development.
- Credit Recovery courses that are self-contained, independent study units designed to supplement the existing curriculum and give students a chance to earn credit in subjects they previously failed.
- Climate and Culture initiative extension that mirrors the day programs such as Student of the Month, SGA and staff recognition.
- Service-Based Learning Trips- Students will attend and work at sites such as the Ocean County Food Bank and earn valuable community service hours.
- Student Entrance Commitment Contract - Students are required to complete an Entrance Contract with their mentor. The goals and objectives will be tied directly to student achievement, behavior and attendance.